Which seminars are you interested in?
Buying and selling companies
The current situation in the economy offers a number of interesting prospects for the future of company acquisitions and sales. To a large extent, however, whether an M&A deal is a success depends on the know-how of the different stakeholders and how exactly they put the instruments of buying and selling companies to use. Based on the know-how we have gathered from more than 20 years of M&A projects, we have designed an intensive seminar based closely on business practice, primarily aimed at shareholders, board members, CEOs/managing directors and M&A managers. As a participant of this seminar you will be provided with carefully collated guidance on business valuations, professional methods and the instruments of company acquisitions/sales.
- How do you calculate the value of a company?
- How do you identify suitable target companies?
- What should you include in a letter of intent?
- Which factors must be considered during due diligence procedures?
- What mistakes is it important to avoid?
- What constitutes a ‘buyer/seller-friendly’ contract?
- How do you conduct successful negotiations?
Corporate financing and company valuation
The conditions affecting business valuations and financing have changed radically in recent years. Prepare for the new challenges posed by industry as part of a small circle of managing directors and board members.
- How are companies currently valued?
- What practical methods of business valuation are available to you?
- What financing options are there beyond traditional bank loans?
- How can you benefit from the rise in mezzanine financing?
- How are you adjusting to stricter financing requirements?